Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's been a while... Ok,a LONG while.

Wow... I knew it had been a while since I last posted, but I didn't realize it had been almost a year and a half ago! Man, I have lots to catch up on!

So, since my last post there have been several things going on with the Dorminy family. Here is a snapshot of our lives over the last year.

1. Michael started a new job.
2. We got our first "grown up" (i.e over 4 foot tall) Christmas tree - Yes, this was a monumental occasion to me.
3. We joined a wonderful Sunday School class and have become more involved with our church
4. We bought a house in April - This will have its own post with pictures later.
5. Having a baby! - Again, this will have its own post coming soon!

Stay tuned for more updates! I promise to be better about keeping this updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment